Tour We always welcome you to Art School Ginza. We explain and show you how much our school is nice to you. Please visit Art School Ginza!
Please e-mail us anytime. We will make a reservation for you. Thank you.
※English-speaking staff available on Wednesday and Thursday.
The school will be closed as following schedule:
- Winter holidays: from 26th December 2018 to 6th January 2019 .
Let's Begin! Life With Art!
- You can begin anytime when you want to learn painting!
- You can take any courses you want. To take a couple of courses available. If you have any questions, please ask us.
- How many times you want to take classes in a month? The fee is depends on the times in a month. You can take any classes any time and any day. We have a very flexible system!
How To Be A Member Of Art School Ginza?
- The fee will be charged directly to your bank account, so please prepare your bank account information and your seal (for Japanese banks) . The charge will begin on the third month from the month you became a member. The first and second months’ fees and membership fee will be required when you contract with us.
- You can buy art and calligraphy supplies in the school.
ACCESS: ART SCHOOL GINZA
ART SCHOOL GINZA
6-7-16 Iwatsuki Bldg.II 7F Ginza Chuo-ku,
104-0061 Tokyo Japan
tel:03-3575-8811 fax 03-3571-9090
walking from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station in 1 min.
ACCESS: MINAMI AOYAMA SHOGA-IN
MINAMI AOYAMA SHO-GA-IN
5-5-11 House Minami Aoyama Bldg, Minami Aoyama,
Minato-ku, 107-0062 Tokyo Japan
MINAMI AOYAMA SHOGAIN is located on the 3rd floor House Minami Aoyama Building at Minami aoyama.