6-7-16 Iwatsuki Bldg.II 7F Ginza Chuo-ku,
104-0061 Tokyo Japan
walking from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station in 1 min.
Tour We always welcome you to Ginza Shoga-in. We explain and show you how much our school is nice to you. Please visit Ginza Shoga-in!
Please e-mail us anytime. We will make a reservation for you. Thank you.
※English-speaking staff available on Wednesday.
Let's Begin! Life With Art!
- You can begin anytime when you want to learn painting and calligraphy!
- You can take any courses you want. To take a couple of courses available. If you have any questions, please ask us.
- How many times you want to take classes in a month? The fee is depends on the times in a month. You can take any classes any time and any day. We have a very flexible system!
How To Be A Member Of Art School Ginza?
- The fee will be charged directly to your bank account, so please prepare your bank account information and your seal (for Japanese banks) . The charge will begin on the third month from the month you became a member. The first and second months’ fees and membership fee will be required when you contract with us.
- You can buy art and calligraphy supplies in the school.